- 2 lb. Smithfield Boneless Pork Loin, thinly sliced2 lb.
- 2 whole Limes (zested and juiced)2 whole
- 1 whole Orange (zested and juiced)1 whole
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil, divided2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Chopped garlic2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground cumin1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground oregano1 Tsp.
- 1 lb. Smithfield Hickory Smoked Bacon1 lb.
- 1 French baguette1
- 1/2 cup(s) Yellow mustard, divided1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 lb. Smoked gouda, sliced1/2 lb.
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese, sliced1/2 lb.
- 1 cup(s) Sliced dill pickles1 cup(s)
- 1 lb. Thin sliced deli ham1 lb.
To make marinade: Combine lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, garlic, cumin and oregano in mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add thinly sliced pork; toss to coat.
Heat skillet over medium-high. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Once oil is hot, add pork slices, and sear until golden brown on each side. Do not overcook. Set aside.
While pork is resting, cook bacon on medium-high heat until browned and just starting to crisp; drain.
Cut French baguette into 4 even portions; split each in half lengthwise.
On top half arrange in the following order: mustard, Gouda cheese, Swiss cheese and cooked pork. On bottom half, arrange in the following order: mustard, pickle slices, ham and cooked bacon.
Set large skillet on medium heat, add butter, and allow to melt. Carefully, place both open-face sides of sandwich directly on pan and heat until ham on bottom half of sandwich is browned and cheese is beginning to melt on top half of sandwich.
Put sandwich halves together. Add more butter to skillet and place sandwich back in with kitchen press; cook until bread is golden brown on bottom. Flip over, and repeat. The end result should be a flattened sandwich with a hot center and gooey cheese! Repeat with remaining 3 sandwiches.