- 12 oz. Smithfield Quarter Boneless Hickory Smoked Spiral Ham, cut into bite-size strips12 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Orange juice1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce, reduced sodium2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground ginger1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic powder1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 pt. Broccoli florets1 1/2 pt.
- 8 oz. Pepper stir-fry vegetables, frozen8 oz.
- 2 Tsp. Sesame seeds, toasted2 Tsp.
For sauce, combine orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger and garlic powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
Pour cooking oil into a large skillet or wok. Heat over medium high heat. Add broccoli and frozen peppers to skillet. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Remove vegetables from skillet. Add ham to skillet; cook and stir about 1 minute or until heated through; push ham to edges of skillet. Stir sauce; add to center of skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Return vegetables to skillet. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.