- 1 Package Smithfield® Boneless Pork Chops1 Package
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, Softened1 Package
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Spinach, Chopped1 Cup
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3 Cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano1 Tbsp.
- For Garnish Fresh Chopped Parsley For Garnish
Preheat your gas grill to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Slice a 3-inch pocket into each of the pork chops.
In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, garlic, thyme and oregano. Stuff each of the pork chops evenly with the stuffing and seal the edges with a toothpick.
Grill the pork chops in direct heat for 2-3 minutes until each side gets grill marks. Then remove the chops to indirect heat and close the grill. Grill until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.