- 1/2 cup(s) Pineapple juice1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Barbecue sauce1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Crushed red pepper1 Tbsp.
- 2 pt. Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, cooked, pulled2 pt.
- 16 Pineapple rings, fresh or canned, grilled16
- 1 cup(s) Arugula1 cup(s)
- 16 Hawaiian rolls, toasted16
In a medium sauce pan over high heat cook the pineapple juice for 5 minutes or until it is reduced by half.
Add the barbecue sauce and crushed red pepper; mix well.
Add the Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder; cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
To make one slider, layer bottom bun with grilled pineapple ring, 1/4 cup pulled pork, arugula and top bun.