- 2 whole Small zucchini, OR summer squash, thinly sliced2 whole
- 1 lb. Smithfield Peppercorn and Garlic Seasoned Sirloin1 lb.
- 3 Tbsp. Bread crumbs, fine3 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 2 Tsp. Vegetable oil2 Tsp.
- 1 1/2 whole Small onion, thinly sliced1 1/2 whole
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, minced1 clove(s)
Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices, approximately 3/4-inch thick. Place each slice on its cut surface and flatten with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness.
Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; dredge pork slices to coat. Heat oil over medium-high heat in nonstick pan. Sauté pork for 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove and keep warm. Add onion, garlic and zucchini or squash to skillet and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.