- 2 cup(s) Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham2 cup(s)
- 6 Eggs6
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Butter1 Tbsp.
- 8 (4oz each) waffle cups/cones 8
- 4 Tsp. Maple syrup, warm4 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Thyme, fresh, chopped1 Tsp.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper; stir in ham.
Melt butter in a 10” nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add egg mixture; reduce heat to medium-low.
Using a wooden spoon, scrape the eggs from the edges of the pan to the center.
Continue stirring eggs for 3–5 minutes or until they are fluffy.
Scoop 1/2 cup warm scrambled eggs into a waffle cup and drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup.
Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.