All-American Pork Burger
- 8 slice(s) Smithfield Bacon, cooked crisp and drained8 slice(s)
- 16 oz. Smithfield Ground Pork16 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce2 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Steak seasoning blend1 1/2 Tsp.
- 4 Sandwich buns4
- 4 slice(s) American or cheddar cheese4 slice(s)
- 4 Lettuce leaves4
- 4 slice(s) Tomato4 slice(s)
- Corona Extra Beer
Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Combine ground pork, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning; mix well.
Shape into 4 (1-inch thick) patties. Grill burgers approximately 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165ºF, turning every 5 minutes.
Serve on buns topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon.