- 1 lb. Smithfield Ground Pork1 lb.
- 1 Tbsp. Onion flakes1 Tbsp.
- 3/4 cup(s) Corn flakes, crushed3/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground black pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 1 Egg1
- 1/4 cup(s) Ketchup1/4 cup(s)
- 3 Tbsp. Brown sugar3 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Dry mustard1 Tsp.
Heat oven to 375ºF.
In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin.
Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375ºF until nicely glazed and internal temperature is 160ºF.