- 4 slice(s) Smithfield Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon4 slice(s)
- 2 slice(s) Ciabatta (or other artisanal bread)2 slice(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 - 3 ds. Salt1 - 3 ds.
- 1 - 3 ds. Pepper1 - 3 ds.
- 1 clove(s) Garlic clove, peeled1 clove(s)
- 1 whole Avocado, sliced1 whole
- 1 whole Lime, juiced1 whole
- 2 Eggs, scrambled2
- 4 oz. Goat milk cheese4 oz.
- 1/8 cup(s) Fresh cilantro leaves1/8 cup(s)
- Optional garnishes: pickled peppers or favorite hot sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Brush bread slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven until warmed and lightly browned. Remove and rub with garlic cloves.
Top each piece of toast with sliced avocado, brush with lime juice, and season with salt and pepper.
Add scrambled eggs, followed by goat cheese and bacon. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves along with your favorite condiments for added flavor.