- 1 lb Smithfield Hometown Original Thick Cut Bacon1 lb
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced3 cloves
- 3 large Eggs3 large
- 1/2 cup Peas1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Iced carrots1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Diced red pepper1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Corn1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onions1/2 cup
- 3 cups Cooked rice, cold3 cups
- 4 tbsp Hoisin sauce4 tbsp
- Sesame seeds and additional green onion
Make rice at least 3 hours in advance and place in refrigerator.
Cut bacon into ½” wide strips and place in wok or large sauté pan. Cook over medium heat for 8-12 minutes, or until brown and crispy. Remove from pan and pat off grease. Pour grease out of pan, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Pour one tablespoon of bacon grease and half of the minced garlic in pan. Whisk eggs together and pour into pan, scrambling gently until cooked, 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
Pour one tablespoon of bacon grease and remaining half of the minced garlic in pan. Put in the veggies and green onion and stir fry for 5 minutes or until soft.
Take rice out of the refrigerator and place in pan with veggies. Drizzle 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce over rice and mix thoroughly with vegetables, sauteing for 3 minutes. Stir in eggs and bacon for 1 minute and remove from heat. Serve immediately sprinkling with sesame seeds and green onions.