- 4 Cups Tomato Juice, Chilled4 Cups
- 8 Tsps. Lime Juice8 Tsps.
- 4 Tsps. Jalapeño Brine4 Tsps.
- 1 Tsp. Hot Sauce1 Tsp.
- ½ Tsp. Cayenne½ Tsp.
- ¼ Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes¼ Tsp.
- ¼ Tsp. Cracked Pepper¼ Tsp.
- 8 Ounces Tequila8 Ounces
- Kosher Salt and Chili Powder
- 12 Slices Leftover Smithfield Spiral Ham, Slightly Larger than the Buns12 Slices
- 12 Slices Swiss Cheese, Match Size of Ham Slice12 Slices
- 12 Small Dinner Rolls or Slider Buns12
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise½ Cup
- 2-3 Tbsps. Hot Sauce2-3 Tbsps.
- 2 Tbsp. Melted Butter2 Tbsp.
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning (or any other seasoning mix)
- 1 Lb. Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon1 Lb.
Other Skewer Ideas
- 2-3 dozen Skewers 4-6” Taller than Serving Glass2-3 dozen
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pickles, Big or Small
- Shishito Peppers
- Cheese Cubes
- Thick Ham Slices
- Cocktail Onions
- Spicy Olives
In a large cocktail shaker or blender, combine all ingredients and blend well. Pour into a small pitcher.
Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run it around the rim of each glass to moisten. On a flat plate sprinkle a mixture of half salt and half chili powder. Dip the rim of the glass in the seasoning and twist until all sides are edged with the spices.
Fill each glass (ice optional) and add garnishes.
Cut ham and cheese into slices slightly larger than the buns. Mix mayonnaise with hot sauce and spread on each bun before placing ham and cheese inside. Brush melted butter on top of each bun and sprinkle with seasoning. Sliders can be skewered and used as a garnish for the bloody Maria and/or placed on a platter for serving.
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a sheet pan with oversized parchment paper (for easy clean-up). Twist raw bacon into a tight spiral and lay each strip onto the pan. Alternatively, you can fold the bacon like an accordion, making a fold about every inch. Push the pointed end of the skewer through the middle and place in the pan. Cook for 8-12 minutes, or until brown and crispy. Remove from oven and put directly in glasses or on the side.