- 1 lb. Smithfield pork tenderloin1 lb.
- 1 Egg, beaten1
- 1 Tbsp. Steak sauce1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Garlic powder1 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) Cheese crackers, finely crushed1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil, divided2 Tbsp.
Combine egg, steak sauce and garlic powder in a shallow dish.
Place crushed crackers in another shallow dish.
Cut tenderloin crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Pound or flatten slices with the heal of your hand to 1/4-inch thickness.
Dip each slice first into egg mixture, then cracker crumbs, turning to coat.
Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add half of pork slices and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
Repeat with remaining oil and pork slices (or use 2 skillets at one time).