- 3 Eggs, soft scrambled once flatbread is baked3
- 4 slice(s) Smithfield Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Thick Cut bacon4 slice(s)
- 6 oz. Smithfield Hometown Original Fully Cooked Sausage Links6 oz.
- 6 oz. Smithfield Hickory Smoked Diced Ham6 oz.
- 3 Tbsp. Butter3 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour1/4 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) Milk2 cup(s)
- 6 oz. Pepper jack cheese, shredded6 oz.
- 2 Large pieces naan (Indian flatbread)2
- 1/4 cup(s) Brussels sprouts leaves1/4 cup(s)
- 2 - 3 ds. Olive oil, for drizzling2 - 3 ds.
- 1 pn. Chili pepper flakes1 pn.
- 2 - 3 ds. Salt2 - 3 ds.
- 2 - 3 ds. Pepper2 - 3 ds.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat and add flour. Allow to cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add milk, whisking constantly until just reaching simmer. Stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Place naan on baking sheet and top generously with cheese sauce, leaving a little crust uncovered.
Top with bacon and sausage, followed by ham, spreading evenly among naan.
Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and red pepper flakes and add to flatbread.
Bake until lightly browned and warmed through. Top with scrambled eggs.