- 1 pkg(s) Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham1 pkg(s)
- 1 Green onion chopped1
- 1 pkg(s) Tortilla chips1 pkg(s)
- 4 oz. Shredded cheese4 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Sour cream1 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium avocado cut into pieces1 whole
- 1 whole Vine tomato diced1 whole
Grab your favorite sous chef and have them add the bag of tortilla chips into a cast-iron skillet.
Sprinkle the cheese and ham over the top of the chips.
From there, someone old enough to handle the flames of an open fire or the BBQ should place the cast-iron skillet onto the flame. If you’re on an open flame, place a lid on the top. If on the BBQ, close the lid for 5-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Once you’ve removed the skillet from the fire, sprinkle the tomatoes and avocados over the top. Then a generous dollop of sour cream and the chopped green onion. Enjoy!