- 1 1/2 cup(s) Smithfield Anytime Favorites? Cubed Ham1 1/2 cup(s)
- 8 oz. White sauce mix8 oz.
- 2 cup(s) Milk2 cup(s)
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated2 oz.
- 2 oz. American cheese, cubed2 oz.
- 1/8 Tsp. Black pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 7 oz. Elbow macaroni, cooked according to directions, drained7 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Frozen peas1 cup(s)
Thaw the frozen peas. In a large saucepan stir together white sauce mix and milk.* Following package directions, cook until thickened. Stir in cheese and pepper. Add macaroni, ham and peas and cook, stirring until heated through. Serve hot.
*If you want to make a white sauce from scratch, melt 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup flour and cook until mixture bubbles. Stir in 2 cups milk and cook, stirring until thickened.