- 12 oz. Bow tie pasta, cooked12 oz.
- 1 whole Smithfield Peppercorn and Garlic Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes1 whole
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Minced garlic1 1/2 Tsp.
- 2 cup(s) Chopped fresh broccoli2 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sliced carrots1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Milk1 1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Black pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Italian seasoning1/4 Tsp.
- 2 oz. Mozzarella cheese2 oz.
- 1 oz. Freshly grated parmesan cheese1 oz.
- 1 whole Diced large tomato1 whole
- 2 Finely chopped green onions2
Heat large skillet over high heat; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté pork with garlic until pork is browned. Add broccoli and carrots; sauté until tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, combine milk, margarine, pepper and Italian seasoning in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella and Parmesan until blended.
Stir cooked pasta, tomato and green onions into pork mixture. Toss with cheese sauce before serving.