- 8 oz Smithfield Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham8 oz
- 1 tablespoon Butter1 tablespoon
- 3 large Eggs3 large
- 1 1/4 cup All-purpose flour1 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 cup Milk, 1 or 2%1 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper1/4 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup Shredded Swiss cheese3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon Fresh sage1 tablespoon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place one tablespoon butter in cast iron skillet and melt in oven.
Put eggs, flour, milk, salt, and pepper into a blender and mix until smooth. Pull skillet from oven once butter has melted and brush butter on sides of skillet. Pour egg mixture into it and top with scattered ham, cheese, thyme, and sage.
Place in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.