- 1 1/2 cup(s) Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham1 1/2 cup(s)
- Dijon honey mustard
- 6 Eggs6
- 1/3 cup(s) Milk1/3 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Half and half2 Tbsp.
- 2 can(s)oz. Refrigerated biscuit dough2 can(s)oz.
- 2 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese2 oz.
- 2 oz. Shredded swiss cheese2 oz.
- 1/3 cup(s) Finely chopped green onions; 1 tablespoon set aside for garnish1/3 cup(s)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a nonstick bundt pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat eggs, milk and half & half until smooth.
Separate dough to individual pieces; cut each biscuit into quarters.
Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly; fold in ham, Cheddar and Swiss cheese, and green onions.
In bundt pan, arrange biscuit pieces in even layers.
Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let sit for 5 minutes. Remove the bread out of the pan onto a large round plate.
Serve with Dijon honey mustard.