- 8 oz Smithfield Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham8 oz
- 8 oz Fresh or frozen cheese tortellini8 oz
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter2 tablespoons
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced2 cloves
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream1 cup
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated3/4 cup
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Bring water to boil in a pot with a healthy pinch of salt. Cook tortellini according to directions on packaging. Add frozen peas to pot with about 60 seconds left of cook time. Carefully drain peas and tortellini when ready and set aside in a bowl.
Place butter in pot with medium heat. Add garlic to pot and stir with melted butter for 2 minutes. Pour in cream and bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes while stirring frequently. Mix in parmesan cheese, stirring another 2-3 minutes or until melted. Add ham, tortellini and peas back into the pot and coat with cream sauce. Cook on medium low heat for another 5 minutes to heat ingredients all the way through. Season lightly with salt and pepper, adding fresh parsley to the top if desired. Remove from heat and serve while hot.