- 2 Smithfield Ham Steaks, cut into 1.5” chunks2
- 1/2 Fresh pineapple, cut into 1.5” chunks or canned chunk pineapple1/2
- 3 large Sweet peppers, cut into 1.5” chunks3 large
- 4 Shallots, cut into quarters4
- 1/4 cup Pineapple juice1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Honey1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice2 tablespoons
- 1 clove Garlic clove1 clove
- 1 pinch Dried ginger1 pinch
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Blend together pineapple juice, honey, soy, lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
Thread ham, pineapple, peppers, and shallot chunks on skewers, alternating between the four ingredients.
Place skewers on greased sheet pan and baste all sides with pineapple soy mixture. Put pan in oven for 8 minutes, flipping skewers halfway through. Broil each side for one minute and remove from oven. Ready to serve.