Ham Steak Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Boneless Ham Steaks2
- 4 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, Cut in ¼ Wedges with Skin On4
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced2
- 15-20 Sprigs Fresh Thyme or 1 Tsp. Dried15-20 Sprigs
- 1 Lb. Peeled Carrots, Cut in 4” Pieces1 Lb.
- To Taste Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Honey¼ Cup
- 2 Tsps. Dijon Mustard2 Tsps.
- ½ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon½ Tsp.
- ¼ Tsp. Allspice¼ Tsp.
- ¼ Tsp. Dried Thyme¼ Tsp.
Preheat oven to 425ºF and pour 1-2 tablespoons of oil evenly across a sheet pan. Wash and scrub potatoes and cut into quartered wedges (each potato should result in 8 quarters). Drizzle with oil, toss to coat, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Place thyme sprigs all around as well as the minced garlic. Cook potatoes for 20 minutes.
Cut carrots to be of a similar size as potatoes and toss in olive oil with salt and pepper. Remove potatoes from oven and flip them over. Place carrots in between potatoes. Put back in oven for another 15 minutes.
While vegetables are cooking, make a glaze for the ham steaks. Whisk the sugar, honey, mustard and spices together and brush both sides of the steaks. Remove carrots and potatoes from oven when time is up and push them together to make room for the ham. Drizzle any remaining glaze over the vegetables and cook 10 minutes.
Set to broil for another three minutes at the end to caramelize glaze and crisp up the veg. Remove from oven and serve.