- 1/4 cup(s) Dry white wine1/4 cup(s)
- 2 pkg(s) 87oz. Pork gravy mix2 pkg(s) 87oz.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried rubbed sage1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground thyme1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 3 lb. Smithfield Prime Pork Shoulder Roast 3 lb.
- 8 oz. Pkg. sliced cremini mushrooms8 oz.
Combine 1 package gravy mix with sage, thyme and pepper; rub onto all sides of pork roast. Place roast into 3.5- to 4-quart slow cooker.
Top roast with mushrooms; pour wine over top. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 5 hours).
Remove roast from cooker; let stand on cutting board. Turn slow cooker to High.
Stir remaining package of gravy mix into mushrooms and broth in cooker; mix well. Cover and heat 20 to 30 minutes until thickened.