- 1 Garlic and herb marinated pork tenderloin1
- 2 whole Yellow potatoes, cleaned and very thinly sliced2 whole
- 3 Tbsp. Butter3 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil3 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh rosemary2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Fresh cherries, pitted and sliced in half1 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Cherry juice or red wine1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Brown sugar1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dry mustard1/2 Tsp.
- 2 whole Frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and cut in half2 whole
- 1/4 cup(s) All purpose flour1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Canola oil1 cup(s)
In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and olive oil.
Spray a baking tray with non-stick cooking spray and lay the potatoes in a single layer on the tray.
Brush the potatoes with half of the butter and oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt pepper and half of the rosemary.
Turn the potatoes over and brush with the remaining butter and oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the remaining rosemary.
Place in the oven and bake at 350 F until internal temperature of pork reaches 145 F and potatoes are just browned.
Remove the tenderloin from the roasting pan and allow to rest while cherry sauce is being prepared. Place the roasting pan on top of the stove over medium/high heat. Add the cherry juice and vinegar. Stirring constantly and loosening up the bits on the bottom of the pan. Add brown sugar, dry mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until slightly thickened. Toss in cherries.
Fried Artichoke Garnish: Dredge artichoke heart halves in flour and fry in canola oil until browned. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
To Assemble Pork Tenderloin and Potato Flowers: Slice tenderloin into 10 thin slices. Line 2 serving dishes with half the potato slices in a circular pattern. Top with 4 slices of tenderloin on each plate arranged in a circular pattern. Top tenderloin with the remaining potato slices arranging in a circular pattern. Spoon cherry sauce over each and top each with two fried artichoke hearts.