- 2 Tsp. Black pepper2 Tsp.
- 1 whole Smithfield Boneless Pork Butt1 whole
- 1/4 cup(s) Barbecue seasoning blend, divided1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Liquid smoke2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Barbecue sauce1 cup(s)
- 1 lb. Medium shell pasta, cooked according to package instructions1 lb.
- 2 can(s)14-16oz. Cheddar cheese sauce2 can(s)14-16oz.
- 8 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese blend8 oz.
Season pork butt with 3 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue seasoning blend and liquid smoke. Place in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 10 to 12 hours (High: 5 to 6 hours).
Remove pork from slow cooker with tongs and place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Use tongs, 2 forks or fingers to shred pork; stir in barbecue sauce.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Stir in cheese sauce, Cheddar cheese, black pepper and remaining 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning blend. Cook and stir over medium heat until all cheese is melted.
Serve pulled pork over mac & cheese.