- 1 whole Hickory smoked spiral sliced ham1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Peach preserves1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Spicy mustard2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Peach nectar2 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar1 1/2 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey1/4 cup(s)
In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a simmer.
Brush 1/3 of the mixture over the ham and bake uncovered for approximately 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 130ºF, brushing with the glaze every 20 minutes.
Let the ham stand 10 minutes before carving. Serve with any remaining sauce.