- 2 Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Boneless Pork Chops2
- 14 oz. Diced tomatoes with basil and garlic14 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Pizza sauce1 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms, sliced1 cup(s)
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded4 oz.
- 8 slice(s) French bread - diagonally sliced 1/2-inch thick8 slice(s)
- 1 Pepper, to taste1
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine sliced pork chops, tomatoes, pizza sauce and mushrooms. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, toast bread under broiler; arrange bread on serving plates. Reduce heat to low; top mixture with cheese and cover to melt cheese, about 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon a portion of the pork mixture onto each slice of toast; season to taste with pepper and serve immediately.