- 1 pkg(s) Smithfield Peppercorn and Garlic Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin, cut into 32 (1-inch) cubes1 pkg(s)
- 1/2 whole Ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 16 (1-inch) cubes1/2 whole
- 2 whole Large red bell peppers, cut into 16 (1-inch) pieces2 whole
- 16 (6-inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained16
- 2/3 cup(s) Honey2/3 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Caribbean jerk seasoning blend2 Tsp.
Heat broiler with rack about 8 inches from heat source.
Thread 2 pieces of pork, 1 pineapple cube and 1 red pepper piece onto each skewer. Wrap exposed end of each skewer with foil to discourage scorching.
Mix honey, vinegar and jerk seasoning together for glaze.
Broil kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork is done, about 8 minutes. Generously brush kabobs with honey glaze during last 2 to 3 minutes.