Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Sauce and Blackberry Mint Salad
- Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Flavor Tenderloin
- 2 cups Arugula2 cups
- 1 cup Blackberries1 cup
- 1/4 cup Mango, cut into small cubes1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves, chopped1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Slivered almonds1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup Blackberries1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons White wine vinegar3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup1 tablespoon
- 1.5 teaspoons Dijon mustard1.5 teaspoons
- 2 Medium garlic cloves2
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper1/4 teaspoon
Preheat grill to medium and oil the grates. Place tenderloin on a cutting board. Remove any fat and/or silver skin from the tenderloin with a small, sharp knife. Place in the center of grate. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning every 3-5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F. Remove the pork from grill and rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board before cutting into medallions 1-2” thick.
Puree blackberries, oil, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender for one minute or until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
In large bowl, mix salad ingredients together, arugula, blackberries, mango, pomegranate seeds, mint, and almonds.
Place salad and pork medallions onto each plate and pour blackberry sauce over both. Ready to serve.