- Shredded swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)16.3oz. Jumbo biscuits1 can(s)16.3oz.
- 1 cup(s) Diced cooked Smithfield Rosemary and Olive Oil Marinated Pork Sirloin1 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Chopped frozen broccoli florets, thawed1 cup(s)
- 1 can(s)10.75oz. Condensed broccoli cheese soup1 can(s)10.75oz.
Heat oven to 375oF. Separate biscuits and press with hands into a 5- to 6-inch circle. Place 1 round in each of 8 regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming ½ -inch rim.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon filling into each biscuit crust, pushing into crust and mounding on top. If desired, sprinkle top of each with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
Bake at 375oF for 25 to 30 minutes until biscuits are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to serve.