- Salt, to taste
- 1 whole Smithfield Peppercorn & Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin1 whole
- 1/4 cup(s) Toasted sliced almonds1/4 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 slice(s) Whole wheat bread, toasted1 1/2 slice(s)
- 2 whole Large tomatoes, roasted2 whole
- 7 1/2 oz. Roasted red peppers7 1/2 oz.
- 1/2 whole Fresh lemon, squeezed1/2 whole
- 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Fresh ground black pepper, or to taste1/2 Tsp.
Roast tenderloin in oven at 425oF for 25 to 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150o F.
Grind almonds and bread in blender until fine. Add tomatoes and red peppers; blend until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature over sliced tenderloin.