- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Garlic powder1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tbsp. Sugar1/2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Green cabbage, shredded1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Red onion, peeled, sliced thin1/4 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) Smithfield Fresh Pork Bone-In Shoulder Butt Roast, cooked, pulled2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet barbecue sauce1/2 cup(s)
- 8 Crispy corn tostadas, warmed8
- 2 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded2 oz.
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro leaves1 Tbsp.
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
In another bowl, mix shredded cabbage and red onion; drizzle with dressing. Toss to coat; set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook pulled Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder and sweet barbecue sauce for 5 minutes or until heated through.
To serve, layer each tostada with 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup barbecue pulled pork, 2 tablespoons cabbage slaw and a cilantro leaf.