- 8 0z Smithfield Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham8 0z
- 1/4 cup Butter1/4 cup
- 1/2 Onion, minced1/2
- 2 cloves Garlic cloves, minced2 cloves
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour1/4 cup
- 1 cup Chicken stock 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon Salt1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper1/2 teaspoon
- 1 cup Potatoes, diced to match size of ham1 cup
- 1/2 cup Carrots, diced to match size of ham1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced to match size of ham1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas1/2 cup
- 1 can Crescent roll dough1 can
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt butter in cast iron skillet over medium heat. Stir in flour, onion and garlic and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add stock, cream, salt, pepper and thyme. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute, then add veggies and boil another 2 minutes before adding the ham. Remove from heat.
Unroll crescent dough and carefully press seams together and roll dough to size of skillet. Place dough on top of skillet and cut off any excess around the edges. Place in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until crescent dough is golden brown and cooked through.