- 1 cup Smithfield Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham1 cup
- 1 ounce Butter1 ounce
- 2-3 cloves Minced garlic2-3 cloves
- 1/2 quart Heavy cream1/2 quart
- 1 1/2 cup Whole milk1 1/2 cup
- 12 ounces American melt cheese12 ounces
- 5 ounces Boursin Garlic & Herb Cheese Spread5 ounces
- 1 cup Conchiglie pasta shells1 cup
In a small saucepan, heat butter and add garlic.
Once the garlic is aromatic, add heavy cream and simmer on low.
In a separate pot, boil water and cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Once the heavy cream has thickened (about 2 minutes), add Boursin and American cheese.
Once melted, fold in pasta and cubed ham.
Season to taste and serve immediately.