- 2 whole Smithfield Pork Tenderloins2 whole
- 6 oz. Pineapple juice6 oz.
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce3 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh ginger root, minced2 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Kosher salt1 1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Ground cumin1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Chili powder1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 2 cup(s) Pineapple, peeled and cubed (1 inch pieces)2 cup(s)
- 8 Wooden or metal skewers8
Preheat grill to medium-hot.
When ready to grill, remove pork from marinade and place on grill.
Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes per side (about 20 minutes total) or until the internal temperature of pork is 145ºF, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
Meanwhile, place the pineapple chunks on the skewer; place on grill during the last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning after 3 minutes. To serve, slice pork into 1/2-inch slices (medallions) and serve with grilled pineapple.