- 8 cup(s) Plain popped popcorn8 cup(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Smithfield Bacon Bits1 pkg(s)
- 8 Tbsp. Unsalted butter8 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Maple syrup1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Pecan halves, toasted, chopped1 cup(s)
- 1/4 Tsp. Cayenne pepper1/4 Tsp.
In small saucepot, melt butter over medium-high heat, swirling constantly until milk solids are dark brown.
Add maple syrup, stirring to combine.
Add pecans, chopped bacon and cayenne pepper, and stir until incorporated.
Place popcorn in medium bowl and pour maple butter mixture over top. Toss to combine.