- 1 lb. Smithfield Bacon, cooked crisp and chopped1 lb.
- 6 Flour tortillas (10-inch)6
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded8 oz.
- 2 oz. Blue cheese, crumbled2 oz.
- 3 whole Tomatoes, each one cut into 4 slices (12 slices total)3 whole
- 2 whole Avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 12 slices2 whole
- 1/2 cup(s) Flat-leaf parsley, chopped1/2 cup(s)
- 3 whole Avocados, diced3 whole
- 2 cup(s) Mayo2 cup(s)
- 2 whole Limes, juiced2 whole
- 1/4 cup(s) Flat-leaf parsley, chopped1/4 cup(s)
- 1 pn. Cayenne pepper1 pn.
Avocado Mayo: While preparing, heat grill. In a blender, combine diced avocados, mayo, lime juice, ¼ cup of parsley, cayenne pepper and salt to taste. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
Quesadillas: On a medium grill, lay out 6 flour tortillas (you can work with one at a time if you like or if space is limited on your grill). Top one half of the tortilla evenly with ingredients and in this order: mozzarella cheese, bacon, blue cheese, tomato slices, avocado slices and parsley. Fold empty side of tortilla over the topping side. Grill just a couple of minutes until cheese is melted. This will cook fast. Carefully flip each quesadilla with a spatula and tongs. Cook an additional 2 minutes. Remove from grill. Allow to set for 2 minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 3 slices and serve with Avocado Mayo for dipping.