Ham, Arugula & Brie Sandwich
- 8 oz Prime Fresh Smoked Ham8 oz
- 1 French baguette1
- 1 cup Arugula1 cup
- 8 oz Creamy brie, sliced into 8 pieces8 oz
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise1/3 Cup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon Honey1 teaspoon
- 2 large Garlic cloves, finely minced2 large
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper1/4 teaspoon
Slice brie and let it sit out at room temperature to soften for 10 minutes.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine and set aside.
Cut baguette in half and again lengthwise. Spread mustard aioli generously on bottom side of the baguette. Layer the 4 slices of ham next allowing it to overlap, followed by four pieces of brie and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with half a cup of arugula. Cover with remaining half of baguette. Repeat for other half of baguette and serve.