Ham, Arugula, Shaved Parmesan Flatbread with Balsamic Drizzle
- Smithfield Prime Fresh Smoked Ham Lunch Meat, 4-5 Slices Cut into Bite Sized Pieces
- Pre-made Flatbread or Pizza Crust
- Baby arugula
- ⅓ Cup Parmesan, Shaved⅓ Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil1 Tbsp.
- Cracked Pepper
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil¼ Cup
- 2 Tbsps. Aged Balsamic Vinegar2 Tbsps.
- ½ Tsp. Maple Syrup½ Tsp.
- ½ Tsp. Dijon Mustard½ Tsp.
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced1 Clove
- To Taste Salt and Ground Black Pepper To Taste
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place flatbread onto greased sheet pan and lightly brush top all over with olive oil. Layer on the ham and onion. Cook according to crust directions or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly brown around the edges, generally 8-10 minutes.
Use store bought or make your own vinaigrette. Combine olive oil, vinegar, syrup, mustard and garlic into a bowl and whisk briskly until thoroughly combined.
Remove pizza from oven and top it with arugula. Lightly drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and sprinkle with finely grated parmesan and freshly cracked pepper.