Grilled Pork Skewers with Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Tenderloin1
Ginger Lime Sauce
- 2 Limes, juiced and zested (about 3 tablespoons)2
- 3 tablespoons Ginger, minced3 tablespoons
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced2
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons Sugar3 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons Water2 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon Salt½ teaspoon
- 1 small Handful cilantro leaves, roughly chopped1 small
If using bamboo skewers, soak them in warm water for 10 minutes before use.
While skewers are soaking, make the ginger lime sauce. Place lime juice/zest, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, sugar, sriracha, water, and salt in a blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a small container and chill until pork is ready to serve.
On a cutting board, remove any fat and/or silver skin from the pork with a small, sharp knife. Slice tenderloin into 1” medallions and thread 1-2 medallions onto each skewer. Keep at room temperature while grill is heating.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place skewers in a single layer and grill each side for 4-5 minutes each or until meat reaches at least 145˚F internal temperature. Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with ginger lime sauce.