- 4 Smithfield Boneless Pork Chops4
- 4 cloves Garlic4 cloves
- 1/4 cup White wine vinegar1/4 cup
- 1 cup Flat-leaf parsley1 cup
- 1/4 cup Oregano1/4 cup
- 2 Limes2
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil1 cup
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt1 teaspoon
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground white pepper3/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper flakes1/2 teaspoon
Puree the garlic, vinegar, parsley, oregano, lime juice, olive oil, salt, white pepper, and red pepper in a blender. Set aside 1/2 cup of the chimichurri marinade and leave on counter. Place remaining marinade in a plastic bag or baking dish with the pork chops. Set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the pork from the marinade, wiping off any excess, so chop is mostly dry. Season both sides with more salt and pepper. Place skillet on high heat. Set pork chops in pan once it is hot. Sear narrow sides first to brown. Sear each full side 4-6 minutes each or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F. Place chops on a plate for 5-10 minutes to rest and come to a final temp of 145°F. Meat should be lightly pink inside. Pour remaining chimichurri sauce over each pork chop and serve.