- 1/4 cup(s) Brown sugar1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon1 Tsp.
- 2 Racks Smithfield Prime St. Louis Style Spare Ribs2
- 1 Tbsp. Black pepper, cracked1 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Fish sauce1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Oyster sauce2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, minced1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Small onion, minced1 whole
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced3 clove(s)
Mix together all ingredients except ribs to create a paste. Rub paste onto ribs; cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Heat oven to 300F. Wrap each rib rack at least 2 times with plastic wrap to create an airtight seal. Then wrap each at least 3 times in aluminum foil. Cook ribs for 2 to 3 hours until tender but not falling apart.
Unwrap ribs; carefully pour liquid into small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until reduced by 2/3 into a glaze. Brush glaze onto ribs.
Turn oven to broil; place ribs under broiler and cook until slightly charred.
To serve, garnish with Thai basil, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.