- 3 slice(s) Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon3 slice(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Smithfield Anytime Favorites cubed ham1 pkg(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Pre-made pizza crust1 whole
- 3 oz. Alfredo or white pizza sauce3 oz.
- 2 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded2 oz.
- 2 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded2 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil2 Tbsp.
- 6 whole Fresh roma tomatoes, sliced thin6 whole
- 1 cup(s) Romaine lettuce, chopped1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Italian vinaigrette2 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook bacon and cut into 1" pieces.
Dice ham into cubes and brown in skillet.
Place pizza crustt on pan, drizzle crust with olive oil. Spread crust with white sauce. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, tomato slices, then top with Smithfield® bacon and cubed ham pieces.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
Remove pizza from oven, toss romaine with vinaigrette, and place in center of pizza. Then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.