- 2 Smithfield Ham Steaks2
- 3/4 cup Peach preserves3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Honey1/4 cup
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced2 cloves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice1 tablespoon
- 2 Ripe peaches, sliced or cut in half2
In a medium saucepan, simmer together peach preserves, honey, garlic, mustard, and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
Put a lightly greased grill pan on medium heat. Spread 1/4 of the peach mixture on each side of the ham steaks, using all of it up. Spread the peach slices around the ham for extra flavor. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until ham is cooked through and browned. Take pan off heat and serve while hot.