- 1 Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham1
- 8 Carrots, Cleaned Tops Removed8
- 1 Pound Asparagus, Tough Ends Removed1 Pound
- 1 Pound Mushrooms, Cut In Half1 Pound
- Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 Tsps. Fresh Thyme, Chopped2 Tsps.
- Ground Black Pepper
To make the ham, preheat oven to 275°F.
Place ham on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan, fat side up. Cover tightly with foil. Roast for 15 minutes per pound of ham (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
Glaze according to directions.
Garnish with grilled or roasted asparagus, Fresh cut strawberries and Fresh blueberries.
Serve and Enjoy.
To make the carrots, preheat oven to 425°F.
Drizzle carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil and arrange on large baking pan. Roast 10 minutes.
Drizzle asparagus and mushrooms with 1 tablespoon olive oil and add to pan with carrots. Continue roasting 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately with Smithfield Spiral Ham.